Benefits of Tsampa Detox Ku Nye Therapy
- Ku Nye is a traditional therapeutic massage, which uses oils infuse with medicine herbs, herbal pouches, tsampa (roasted barley flour)
- Tsampa (roasted barley flour) powder is used to get rid of toxins with a massage. It’s a detoxifying and cleansing agent.
- Therapist focuses on the specific points on the body which corresponds to different constitutions of or natural illness.
- After the Ku Nye therapy, the practitioner will also apply ChiPa, a cleansing technique. This cleansing technique uses different natural powders, such as Tsampa or ChikPea flour to absorb oil from the skin.
- Flour used after the massage therapy will helps to absorb left over oil as well as toxins and body waste products.
- This technique is especially beneficial for obese people.